Software & Specifications
The technical details
When choosing a managed hosting provider flexibility is the key to your success. At Webfusion we offer a wide selection of software and services and have the flexibility and experience to ensure your platform fulfils the needs of your business.
Not sure what you need? Call our Sales team NOW and discuss your requirements
- Windows® Server 2008 R2 (Web/Standard/Enterprise)
- CentOS 6.0
- Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04LTS
- Debian 6
- Fedora 14
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (Express/Web/Workgroup/Standard/Enterprise)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Plesk Power Pack
- MailEnable Pro
- Parallels® Plesk 11 (for 10 domains)
- Parallels® Plesk 11 (for 100 domains)
- Parallels® Plesk 11 (for unlimited domains)
- cPanel (for Unlimited domains)
- Power Pack for Plesk
- Kaspersky Anti-virus for Plesk (unlimited mail accounts)
- Additional Language Packs for Plesk
- MSSQL Administration Add-on for Plesk
Server security is always a concern for any online business and at Webfusion we take the necessary steps to ensure you and your customers remain protected.
- Cisco Firewalls - The first line of defence for any business-critical platform. Filtering both inbound and outbound traffic, block any suspicious activity and prevent your server from being compromised.
- SSL certificates - An SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate allows you to protect information sent between your users and your server and is essential for securing online payments.
- 24/7 monitoring - Identify and prevent DDoS and other attacks from impacting your business with Webfusion active monitoring.
Data loss...it can happen to the best of us. Any business can lose its data to human error or hardware malfunction, and many never recover from this crippling blow. This only stands to show how important data is to your business. With Webfusion we can provide the facility for you to backup your important data and avoid damage to your business if the worst happens.
- Managed backups
- FTP backups
For a growing ecommerce site it's essential your website and services run smoothly even during heavy traffic. At Webfusion we use load balancing to distribute the workload your server would receive in such circumstances. Not only does speed of your site remain stable but you also benefit from an increase in reliability due to the inherent redundancy as your platform is spread over multiple servers.
Simplify the process of migrating from one server to another and ensure that a simple upgrade of server hardware or migration between servers is made as simple as possible.