Email Hosting Services
Secure and reliable communication with Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Easy admin - Add new user mailboxes as and when you need them
- No maintenance - we take care of software and hardware updates
- Mobile compatible - Including iPhone device
- Central storage - Contacts, calendar, tasks and file sharing
- Free Outlook 2013
- Advanced security - Including anti-spam, anti-virus and phishing filters
Microsoft's Hosted Email Exchange is a highly cost effective communication platform suitable for any business. You and your colleagues will benefit from ultra secure emailing and file sharing. With our Hosted Exchange UK email hosting solution you can have as many addresses as you like, without the headache of maintaining an in-house network.
Stay connected wherever you are with business class email hosting from Microsoft
Hosted Exchange Mailbox
- 30GB mailbox storage
- Syncs across your devices
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Hosted on our servers
- Free copy of Outlook 2013
Excluding VAT at 20%
- Get up and running fast Our best Hosted Email Exchange solution allows you get up and running with your business email quickly without the fuss of installing your own Exchange server.
- Shared access Your users can work in harmony with the help of shared folders, calendars, tasks and address books. When using a hosted Exchange server, everyone has access to the information they need, when they need it.
- No maintenance Everything is hosted in our ultra-secure UK data centre; we take care of software and hardware updates so you don't have to.
- Flexible The simple monthly cost is predictable and controllable - just tell us what you need and we'll do it for you. Add new user mailboxes as and when you need them.
- Uptime We guarantee 99.9% business email hosting uptime and our experts take care of all updates in our UK-based data centres. It's there when you need it.
- Mobile Hosted email exchange is fully compatible with all smartphone mobile devices including iPhone, Android and BlackBerry (at extra cost).
- Outlook 2010 Every mailbox you purchase includes a full copy of Outlook 2010, Microsoft's email and messaging software, worth £120.
- Advanced Security Includes full spam, phishing and virus protection. Stay protected from fraudulent emails and internet nasties. Our privacy settings let you choose the right levels for your company.
- Technical Support Need any Help ? Our UK-based technical support department will be able to help you Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the answers you are looking for
Our Hosted Exchange business service gives you a full, reliable email system for your business, without the hassle of buying new, expensive hardware or managing an email server and software.
Hosted Exchange email hosting includes:
- As many emails as you need (you pay per address).
- Microsoft Outlook software - one copy (worth £120) per email address.
- An online calendar to go with all emails, which can be accessed through the Outlook software.
- Access through a web browser, so you can log in and check your mail from any computer.
- Easy access on most mobile phones (extra charge for BlackBerry access).
- 24/7 telephone and online support for you
- Spam, virus and phishing protection, to keep your business safe.
You can have as many as you like. The cost will vary depending on how many you want to set up.
Our UK hosted email solution is easy to set up and use. We take care of managing it for you - you just have to install the software and follow our instructions to set it up.
Every Webfusion hosted email solution comes with 24/7 telephone support, every day of the year. You can always call us for help, and we'll do our very best to answer your questions.
You can also access hundreds of support articles and tutorials on how our reliable UK email system works through our support website, and send us messages which we'll reply to quickly.
Finally, our telephone sales team can help you decide which of our services would be best-suited to your business - so if you're in any doubt about what you need or whether it will work for you, just call us on 0333 014 3171.
Before you get started, make sure you know how many emails you need. Most companies have one for each member of staff, plus a few generic ones to deal with things like sales or support enquiries.
Yes. You can add one email address or as many as you need as your business grows. Just give our sales team a call on 0333 014 3171.
Almost certainly. There is a limit on the total size of email messages you can store with each of your emails. However, at 5GB, this is enough for thousands of messages.
As long as you delete messages you don't need any more, you should be able to work within this limit. If you need to keep messages for a long time, you can always archive them off to your own computer.
Yes. We guarantee 99.9% uptime for our reliable Hosted Exchange business email service. This means we guarantee it will be available at least 99.9% of the time.
You can either:
- Install the included Microsoft Outlook 2007 software on your computer, and use this to access your mails.
- Log in securely from any web browser.
- Log in from compatible mobile phones.
You can buy our best email hosting services online, or call our sales team on 0333 014 3171 and make your purchase on the phone. Either way, we'll get everything set up quickly. It usually takes less than an hour - although you might have to wait up to 48 hours for your domain name to start working properly.
We go to great lengths to keep our services secure from hackers, crashes, hardware failures and physical damage. Everything is stored in our own highly secure, IBM-built data centre, which is located in the UK.
Access to servers is tightly controlled and limited to essential personnel. In normal operation, power is drawn from the power grid but we operate uninterruptible supplies and have on-site generators, in case the external supply fails.
We've put everything safe behind a secure firewall with multiple layers of protection. We also operate regular backups and store copies of the data off site.
Yes. We automatically check all incoming messages on the hosted exchange server for viruses and other threats. And we filter out spam whenever we can, so it doesn't bother you.
You need to sign up for at least a month. If you buy for a year, we'll give you a month for free.
We accept payment by Direct Debit, PayPal, or credit or debit card.